scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

02 August 2004

Entry the First

I am now unemployed. I have one week left in the state I have spent my entire life in. I am leaving behind my family and the best friend a person could ever imagine. A new life awaits me in the east. A student again. This time I am more prepared, mature, ready; I think. As I journey across this country accompanied by my youngest sister, I hope to see new things and reflect on the old. It is more than a journey of geography but also of the mind and soul. Two girls and a car travleing and learning. There is one person who I wish were sharing this adventuring with me. One who understands the need for the perfect "driving music" and really good donuts. But she has new responsibilities and her own adventure to live. It is a good one, she is a wonderful mother and talented writer. I just hope I make it into the acknowledgements someday.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM , Blogger Wendy Wagner; said...

    welcome to bloggery, smog!

    i read this yesterday, but couldn't comment--you'll soon find blogger has some quirks. unless it's just our comp ...

    keep writing!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home