scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

04 August 2004

A cut above?

When I am looking forward to something I usually blow it up in my mind to something so fabulous that I am bound to be disappointed. This is especially true of the haircut I had yesterday. I just wanted the same cut I had but a little shorter, not too difficult. Or so I thought. All of the sudden the top layer of my hair is 3 inches shorter that it had started and the back didn't change, leaving a long layer that flips up. It is like a mullet gone terribly wrong. And she thinned it which I specifically asked her not to do. Fortunately my sisters will help trim the unsightly back so I wont have to wrap my head in a scarf to go outside.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:41 PM , Blogger Erin Jackle said...

    Here is a totally random comment from me, a totally ramdom girl who enjoys looking at other people's blogs! I noticed that your favorite books are some of my favorite books....so I must say that you have fabulous taste! Good luck with the blog!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home