scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

05 July 2006

P & T

Paul got me hooked on listening to Penn Jillette's radio show.  He is really amusing and brings up some interesting and important topics, plus he has Monkey Tuesday (I suggest downloading the podcasts to see what this is about).  Penn is also the namesake of our pet hedgehog

Well Penn and his buddy Teller have a show on Showtime called Bullshit.  It is fantastic!  We watched the first disk of season one tonight.  The premise of the show is to dispell the bullshit of pop culture, they covered things like alien abductions, magnet therapy, the apocolypse, and second hand smoke.  I can't wait to see the next disk.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I didn't like their show on animal rights! Otherwise--I think its pretty funny!

    AMH

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home