scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

29 May 2006

Happy Memorial Day!

I hope a good holiday was had by all. I know mine has been good. I went to a BBQ at Paul's sisters house and had a good steak and some good potato salad (that I made) . I also was a hit with a Blackberry Roll Cake with home made whipped cream.

I was invited to attend a beginner cake decorating class with Pat and Jill and decided to go since I've always been interested in that.

I got a train ticket to go to Indiana for Julie and Andy's wedding next month. I'm excited to go see them get married but that is an exciting weekend up here also and I've had to turn down some good stuff. Paul and I got tickets to see Tom Petty and after we got them I realized that the show is the day of the wedding, *If you are interested in my ticket please leave a comment or email me for more info* Paul's sister, Jill, is also having her annual flamingo party that day and I've heard good stories from previous parties. Fortunately it will happen again next year and I should be able to go then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home