scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

27 April 2006

excitement

Well, there is no knitting news right now. I have been swamped by the end of the semester rush. Fortunately everthing got turned in on time and I feel pretty confident about all my work. I still have one class today and two finals next week as well as a project to finish at my internship.

Today is the big day, we are supposed to find out about comps. Keep your fingers crossed!

I also have to start cleaning and packing this week. Paul and I got the apartment in Halethorpe, and we get to move starting May 1. Because that is also finals week we will probably do a big part of the moving the next week.

On the wedding front, both sets of parents now know. It is such a huge relief. There is still some family left to tell, but I think that announcements will be enough info for them. I got a dress this week. Liz and I stopped at Lane Bryant and just happened to see this really cute white halter-top dress. It has some lace and crochet accents. I can't wait to share pics! THe best part, it was on sale. All I need now is acute pair of shoes.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:34 AM , Blogger Julie M. said...

    Yay for Shayna! I'm sure you've passed your comps - I think you might already have gotten that ominous phone call from Dean Hale if you hadn't!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home