scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

22 January 2006

crazy times

Last night Liz, Paul and I went to Chili’s to take advantage of the bartender’s generosity. On one side of Paul was a intoxicated and probably crazy couple the woman was talking to an Elmo balloon. When she was in the bathroom he mentioned that she was a physiatrist. We’re not sure if he was joking or not but it’s pretty scary to think about.

I’ve nearly finished my bulky scarf. I’ll post a pic when it’s done. This semester is incredible crazy so my knitting output will be small. The only chance I have right now is on metro since I have to go to LC twice a week. I hope to get the Fiona sweater done by her birthday in April. My final Christmas present is on its way here, I found a swift and yarn winder on sale. I will manage to find time to wind even if I can’t get much knitting done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home