scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

03 December 2005

Baby, it's cold outside!

The winters on this coast tend to be more drastic than those on the west coast. So I've had to increase my collection of cold weather items. This hat looks good and keeps me very warm. I looked at a lot of patterns and ended up combining a few to get what I wanted. I used Debbie Bliss Merino DK in black that I had lying around. If you are interested in the pattern let me know, I’m happy to share.

I have a similar scarf started but paper writing is limiting my knitting time until next week. After this monster is finished I only have 3 finals and a skills test and don’t require too much study so I should be able to get a scarf or two done before I go home for Christmas.

My delightful youngest sister told me that she got a snowboard as an early Christmas present and from things she mentioned I might have skis in my future!! That would be really exciting. I’m not very good and only go once a year for the Annual trip with my sisters and Natalie’s friend Tiffany, but I really enjoy being on the mountain.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:53 PM , Blogger Wendy Wagner; said...

    That lucky little turd!

    What a great hat! I wonder how long it will be before I can knit a hat like that. Sweetie-pie would look great in it.

    Big hugs!

     
  • At 9:52 PM , Blogger Julie M. said...

    For some reason you look like you're off to rob a bank. You just need a ski mask. Then you would totally be Sneaky Shayna the Robber.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home