scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

07 October 2005

I have been remiss

I must appologize for my lack of posts. This semester is very intense and it is a struggle to keep up with everything. Due to that my knitting time is limited and I'm not doing as much as I would like. I'm slowly working on a few Christmas presents. SO here are a few FO's and a WIP.


These are the Hurry Up Spring armwarmers from SNB Nation and a cabled headband I figured out on my own. This is my first try at cabeling and I think I like it. I used Noro Kuryon for this project.


This is a little drop stitch scarf using Silky Wool. Tim bought this yarn and tried to crochet but had some difficulty so I came up with this.


This is the Knit Pretty Poncho using Homespun. I think I will leave the hood off. This is quite easy and moving quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home