scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

12 September 2005

another week

I must begin with giving a giant congratulations to Julie for getting her first real librarian job. I know she will be great.

Things with me have been pretty unexciting. I did the the movie the Brothers Grimm on Saturday, D, Sarah and I all agree that it was awesomly bad. I took Liz to and retrieved her from the airport, where she was visiting Buffalo and Sandy. I also went to the Asian grocery store and had fun looking at all of the strange Asian food.

I realized in class today that I did the wrong listening so I didn't have much to contribute to the discussion, but I should be fine for next week. I also really don't care much for Strauss or Mahler, none of the art music of the early 20th century appeals to me. Give me the Renaissance or Middle Ages any day.

I have to look at the website for a college library and judge it by Nielson's Ten Heuretics for Thursday that should be interesting. And for 711 I get to do some score ID, that was my favorite part of music history tests as an undergrad. You get a little piece of music and have to list everything that you notice about it. It's much easier than roman numeral analysis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home