scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

09 September 2005

school's back

I know I've been slacking but I have had computer problems. The first 2 weeks of classes are over, thank goodness. I also started my new job at Mullen. The classes I have are going to be a LOT more reading than what I've had before. Fortunately these are also the most interesting classes (with the exception of one) that I've had. I'm trying to keep up with my knitting but it's not the top priority right now. I did finish one of the Hurry Up Spring Armwarmers from Stitch & Bitch Nation, this will be Angi's Christmas present. I cast the other on a couple of days ago but haven't touched it since. I did finish a scarf for Tim and I hope to post a pic later. It is Elesbeth Lavold Silky Wool in a most beautiful blue color, I used a drop stitch pattern that turnes out really well.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home