scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

01 August 2005

not much

not much has happened lately. I've had some theory tutoring with Tim and Dr. Cook. LISL has been busy as long as there are boxes otherwise it's just hte same old putting slips in books.

I made a fantastic Japanese dinner last night and xander joined me then we watched Dawn of the Dead it was icky, and it reinforced that fact that I don;t really like horror movies.

I'm in the process of selling my dear little car, Marvin. Because of Grandma's hip replacement she can't drive her Neon so she bought a new Kia and gave me the Neon. Mom and Dad don't want to take Marvin back to Oregon so they are driving the Neon out here and flying back. I will reallly miss having power windows. But the Neon has less miles and the body is in better condition. So I guess it's a good trade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home