scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

04 July 2005

July 4th

Angi left yesterday. In someways her trip was very long but it was nice to have someone visit, especially someone that knows me.I'm just gald that she didn't stay with me.

I started my second summer class last week, History of the Book. It looks like it will be really interesting and a little fun, I mean our final project is about Harry Potter.

Speaking of Harry Potter its less than 2 weeks until book 6 comes out. I have my British edition on order and it would be here soon. I also got the British edition on book 1, I just nedd 2 and 3 to have all of the British editions.

Last year on this day I was with the Wagners. We went to lovely Winchester Bay, Oregon where we BBQ'ed and watched the fireworks over the bay. Linda, Wendy, and Fiona I hope you are all having a fantastic holiday and I wish I was with you. Fortunately I will see you in August.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home