scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

10 June 2005

saxxy business

I know that pretty much everyone hates the school of their choosing every once in a while but the music school here causes me more trouble than all four years at Pacific and the SLIS here. After problems with the professors I now seem to have lost my sax. I went to my locker today so I could take my horn in for some repairs, and the locker was empty.

I'm really trying not to freak out but MY SAX IS MISSING!!!!!!

I was down there on Wednesday, two days ago and everything was there. I've been wondering if they would let us keep the lockers for the summer but there have been no notices posted and no communication by phone or email so I figured that I was fine.

The best part of this is that I can't ask the music office about this until Monday at 9 am when they open. All because the stupid school decided that they can have half days on Fridays during the summer. I hope, hope, hope, hope that they have all of my things in the office. Otherwise I will be seriously screwed. I haven't insured my sax. To replace everything in my locker would cost about $3,000.

I love that horn, I bought it with the money left to me after my grandpa died. It's my last tie to him and to lose that would be awful.

I tried calling campus security to ask if they knew anything about the lockers but as usual they knew absolutely nothing and didn't even try to be helpful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home