scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

21 March 2005

???

Congratulations for Julie and Andy on their engagement!!! I know you will be very happy together.

I used to think that you needed to know someone for 2 years befor you should marry them. I definetly don't think that anymore. J & A have only been dating since Halloween and they knew that this was right. The rest of us talked about taking bets on when he would ask since Christmas. Everyone just knew.

So why can't I find that? What does it mean when you have two really great dates with someone and you talk for hours at a time on the phone but they don't seem to want to see you any more? And being the retarded girl that I am after date one I can already imagine marrying this person and having a family and all of that stuff.

I frequently wish that I could just turn my brain off and sleep. I lie down and wait to sleep, usually because I am very tired, and then my stupid brain gets started and I toss and turn because I keep thinking about things that are bothering me and end up very unhappy watching serious crap on TV just to drown out my head.

I think I'm going to have a good long cry now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home