scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

05 March 2005

sewing up a storm

There are rumors of a graduate ball/fancy dress event in the near future. This is great except all of my fancy dresses were made for a Smoggo with a very different shape then she has now. So I have been pattern shopping and sale watching and today the stars aligned and all the pieces came together. JoAnn's had a pattern and fabric sale today so I picked up Simplicity 5207 and some fab-O red satin. I have never had a red party dress before and I figure it's time. Also if things work out right I may even have a date for the fancy dress event, how exciting is that.

I also picked up my new glasses today. They are not as good as the frames that Heidi picks for me but I think they are ok.

I just had pizza and it is sitting like a brick, I think I will take a walk. Even if it is 11:30 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home