scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

17 January 2005

exciting things

I must give warning that this post deals with a feminine product that may make guys squeamish, so if don't blame me if it gets to be too much.

I can't say enough good things about a product that I bought myself for Christmas, and was finally able to try this past week. It is The Kepper. This amazing little cup replaces all of the pads, tampons, liners and other accoutrements normally used by women during “that time of the month.” It fits snuggly inside and after a couple of tries I couldn’t feel it at all. It does, however, require that the user be comfortable with their body and its fluids. The first few times that I had to empty it I did get a little messy but that doesn’t really bother me. It is supposed to last for 10 years. It makes me so happy knowing that I will no longer be contributing so much trash to landfills, and saving myself money. I recommend this very highly to anyone who would consider using it and I am happy to answer questions concerning its use.

Another product that I feel equally strong about is Crystal deodorant. I bought mine March of 2002 and I know it will last at least 2 more years. I even dropped it once and a big chunk broke off. I used that chunk for 3 months before it took too much effort to cover my whole armpit.

Enough shameless advertising. I will write again soon about the most recent trip to NYC and how classes are going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home