scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

19 December 2004

going home and other excitment

I leave for Portland this evening, I'm pretty excited. And I know that my family is excited to see me. I hope they are ok with me spending time doing things without them, I have a lot of things and people to see.

I have grades for 3 of my 4 classes back. 2 B-'s and an A-. I know I could probably have done better but it has been 4 years since I've been in school and I think that's pretty good for such a long break.

I hope I remeber to take everthing home that I need to, it's turning out to be a lot more than I thought I would be taking. A lot of it is gifts and things that I just don;t use to make room for the things that I will be bringing back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home