scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

14 December 2004

fine

and by that I mean fine the musical term, not fine as in how you you doing?

Anyway my first semester of grad school is complete, done, over, the end. I wasn't sure if I would make it, but I guess I did. Now I just hope that I pass all of my classes.

Liz and I are going to NYC at 2 am. We have a full schedule of activites planned for our 21 hour stay. I hope we can see Topu for a bit, he's always fun to be around.

I think I'm finally able to deal with the thing that I don't want to think about. I just have to let it go and move on. I just wish it was easy, but most things never are no matter how much you want them to be.

Only 6 days until I'm back in Oregon. I know I will really enjoy my time there, I miss it a lot but I know I will be ready to get back to school by the end of the three weeks. I just wish I could bring Wendy and Fi back with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home