scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

13 November 2004

culture at last?

If my group project doesn't take 4 hours like it did last time I will go to the National Gallery of Art today to see the Gerard ter Borch collection. I'm going to try to stay for the lecture and music performance that follow. I just need to make it back to campus in time to see the Tender Land at 8 pm. I haven't done many things like this since I've been here. Only when Wendy visited.

I found out, after I bought my plane ticket home, that I don't have any finals during their scheduled time. So I guess I will fill that week with work and museums.

Yesterday was Grandma's 87th birthday. She got a cell phone. She rocks!
I hope that I'm half as amazing as she is when I get older.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home