scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

26 September 2004

wow, two in one week!

I can't believe that Sheet Music Service finally has a new website. It is fantastic! Of course they couldn't do that when I worked there. Oh well, I only hope the best for the guys at the store.

On Friday after we went to the Brickskeller Jess, Andy, Julie, Chris and I went to the Tastee Diner in Silver Springs. What a fun time, and it was really nice to do things with a different group of people.

I'm about read about half of the Grim Grotto, what a great book.

I went to church this morning, with Metro delays and bad directions it took about 4 hours from leaving here until I got back. It was nice to be out and about by myself. I really feel like I'm getting to know this area.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home