scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

13 September 2004

estate sale of a very crafty lady

My discussion group for 551 met tonight. Lauren, Jennifer, Julie and I met at a lovely cafe and had some fab sangria. I also ate too many nachos. After we finished our ridiculous assingment we went to Starbucks where we drank coffee and worked on our various knitting projects, while trying to teach Julie how to knit.

Lauren has a wonderful blog all about her knitting projects. She will be posting pics of our study/knitting group at Starbucks.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM , Blogger Melicrious said...

    Great blog! Becoming a librarian sounds really interesting too :) the Boston guys sound like a hoot - you got me all excited! visit my knit blog and say hi, if you dare :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home