scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

08 August 2004

the big day

I can't believe that my great journey starts tomorrow. I've spent most of the day packing my car, with a brief interuption to have lunch with Andy, Deren, and Becky. I really enjoy seeing Andy. We can go for long periods of time hardly communicating and then when we get together it's as if we just saw each other yesterday.

Unfortunately I was not able to see Jarusha and Kurt. I hope she understands that I rarely see Andy and I will see her again in October. I just wish that I had called sooner to clarify what was happening.

My car, which seemed so roomy just a few days ago suddenly seems so very cramped. I'm not sure I will be able to take everything that I would like. I already have one box packed for Mom to send after I get to school.

I hope to keep up with this as much as possible during the big trip but only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home