scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

14 September 2004

we are not all fun and games

I have been working on the knitting project pretty steadily. Unfortunately I must be clenching my needles a little to hard. I have some serious pain in my right wrist. After a trip to the health center this morning Big wrist brace and lots of pain meds, because there is lots of pain.

I also had to go the public library this morning to find a hymnal for Thursday. Dr. W is going to make us sing metrical psalms. I could be worse, the choir directors in the class have to learn on of the church modes and lead the rest of us in the singing.

At least I am getting a TV tonight. So I will be prepared for the Gilmore Girls season premire next Tuesday. I just wish that I could call Wog right aftewards like I did in the old days. But I am pretty sure I will be awake when she finishes watching and I will try to call then, if her brother isn't online.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home