scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

24 September 2004

I'm sorry

I wish I was a better blogger but I am not. I am this way with journals. I do really well for a couple of weeks and then I get bored with it. I promise to do my best to write more frequently.

My hand problem is getting better. I decided to start J's scarf on straight needles instead of the circular and as long as I wear my brace it is very comfortable, so not all hope is lost on that front.

My school work is beginning to take more of my time but I still have plenty of free time. This afternoon Liz and I decided to do some exploring. Instead of going to Union Station, like normal, we went the opposite direction to Silver Springs. We had a fun time! Weactually found one of the other locations of the Tastee Diner. We went to the Bethesda location on one very drunken night. We also found a very new Whole Foods, Marshalls and most importantly a Ben & Jerry's.

D's friend Leah is here for the weekend and a bunch of us are going to the Brickskeller tonight. A couple of the Caldwell boys have insisted that they really want to go with us. But they have stood us up before and we are not holding our collective breath.

Mike called today to let me know that my order is cursed. I knewe this would happen. They mailed the PO to the publisher and it was returned in the mail. He tried to call with no luck. The Troll said he would order it from another source and get it to me as soon as possible. That is more than they would do for a normal customer so I should be happy.

I couldn't handel the wait anymore and I bought book the Eleventh last night. W, you are going to LOVE it. Once you finish chapter one you will understand why. If you haven't read it by the time you get here you will have to borrow it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home