scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

02 November 2004

grades

About 2 weeks ago I wasn't sure if I should be in school. Things were rough, I felt that I had been out too long to comfortably transition into student mode again. That is when I had a couple of C's. This school doesn't have the grade D, so when you know that a C is barely passing it gets a little desperate. Fortunately the midterm that I was sure that I failed was a B-/C+. Under normal circumstances that isn't good but I was happy that it wasn't an F. Another project that I wasn't sure about was an A. Then today the research midterm was handed back. I was a little nervous but this too was an A. So I guess things aren't as bad as I think they are.

I still don't really feel like I fit here, DC is a hard place to get used to for a West Coast girl. But now I fell like I might actually make it out of here with both degrees , with out losing my mind. Now if only I can work on my social life. I really need to meet new people. The girls in the dorm are fine and the guys on the other side are cool, generally. But they are getting on my nerves with the petty drama. One would think that by the time we are in our mid-twenties this sort of thing would not happen. I guess that is just wishful thinking on my part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home