scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

19 October 2004

wow it's been a while

I am sorry that I haven't been posting lately. SO much has been going on. The last week and a half have been really great. Wendy and Fiona were here from Oregon. It was wonderful seeing two of the most important people to me. They arrived last Thursday, and we stayed with Scott and Marcie for 2 nights, we also did a bit of looking around DC on Friday but not much.

Saturday we met Eliz at Uniion Station, then after dropping of belongings we went to the Book Fair, that was fun, we saw Heloise, Katherine Patterson and Maria from Sesame Street! After that long day we drove to F & M to stay in Eliz's lovely guest house. On Sunday after a great bagel breakfast Jen met us and we went to Pine Grove, the local of THE WEDDING! I worked on cleaning and watching Fi while the other girls made the most gorgeous dried flower arrangements.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home