scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

30 October 2004

Halloween fun

Last night was the Central Campus Halloween party. I was a mummy and if I do say so I looked great, a lot of effort and materials went into my costume. But Stupid Jackie just HAD to bring her stupid friend who was dressed up like Jem and she won the contest. She doesn't even go to school here, I'm very aggrivated about it. No matter how much time and effort I put into a costume I always get second place. I just don;t understand.

At least the night did get better, after the party and we ditched Trey a bunch of us gathered to play Taboo, girls against boys. The girls won, of course. I prefer a good night of board games to going out to the bars anyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home