scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

19 November 2004

this bitch likes to stitch

I did some shopping at work last night. I bought the new book, Stitch 'n Bitch Nation, I also picked up some little notions. The book has a pattern that I think Ang and Nat will like for Christmas.

Why do I have such a hard time figuring out what to give my family for Christmas and when it comes to Wendy and Fiona I can constantly think of things I would love to give them.

I just bought a $45 score, to the Paert Te Deum, I have to use it for a project and none of the schools around here have the score so I had to buy it. I also have the recording on it's way, it seems like a lot of money but it's a great piece of music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home