scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

16 November 2004

again with the culture

I didn't make it to the opera the other day, but that's ok. I'm not really much of a Copland fan. I did, however, really enjoy the art gallery his ability to capture the texture of fabric is amazing!

Yesterday one of my classes was treated to a live performance. Violin and piano music from and inspired by Latin Americans in Paris in the early 20th century. The Ravel Tzigane was incredible! Right after that Julie and I saw the chamber singers sing, we did this mostly because we want to join. It wasn't bad. I really enjoyed the Britten Rejoice in the Lamb, but what bizarre text. I have my audition tomorrow. Eek!

I only have one more paper to write this week. That makes me really happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home