scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

08 December 2004

Men Suck

well, I don't have to worry about finding a christmas present anymore. Apparently I have this amazing ability to date guys who really want to get back together with thier ex's and date me while figuring that out.

I guess this time wouldn't be quite so bad but this is what happened with that last guy I was seeing. The exact same thing. THings are going really well, they seem to really like me we do fun things, then POW it comes out that they can't do something that we have planned because they have to go visit the ex to see if that will work out. Why do men look for a relationship and then go back to the ex. I'm beginning to think it's me.

I just wish it didn't hurt so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home