scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

07 December 2004

counting down

This semester has been very strange. In some ways it has moved so quickly, in others so very slowly. I will be back in Oregon in 2 weeks, that is a short time. Unfortunately in that 2 weeks I have to write 2 10 pages papers and give a 10 minute presentation.

Having Jay around has been really nice. Because he's not in school I feel relaxed with him. The same goes for the yarn store. Too much time on campus drives one crazy.

By the way, Jay told me last night that he is getting us tickets to see the Nutcracker the weekend before I leave. He is so thoughtful. But I just have no idea what to get him as a gift. Uggh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home