scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

17 December 2004

tales from the metro

I was coming home from dropping books off at the library and knitting. I am making a scarf on big needles, and I hear these two ladies across from me talking about my project finally they say loud enough for me to hear "I bet she's using 17 needles" I replied that I was using 19's. So they jumped over next to me and we talked about knitting, they showed me the yarn they had just bought and the projects that they were working on. It turns out that one of them is a frequent customer at the shop where I work. Isn't that crazy!

People here are much more friendly than people in New York.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM , Blogger Wendy Wagner; said...

    Knitters are so cool! It's like this instant community that you don't even have to pay dues to join. As a crocheter, I'm envious.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home