scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

10 March 2005

at least midterms are over

I feel like I haven't really got into this semester yet, like I'm just floating through my classes and not not really being there, that makes me very nervous. I'm at the point now where I have to start pulling together major papers and I can't remember what was discussed in lecture yesterday.

At least I have a new waste-of-time hobby. I am addicted to Craigs List Rants and Raves, I have to read all the new posts. I also have done several surveys posted there. I'm not sure why I must do this but I don't think it is a good thing. Maybe if things go well with Matthew and I have someone new to think about I won't need to read about the lives of strangers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home