scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

23 April 2005

good show

I just had a jazz band show. I forgot how much I enjoy playing with a jazz band. We had a lot of fun and the soloists were amazing! It's too bad that the CUA community wasn't aware of the show, they really missed something good.

Then Liz and I went to get a Papa John's pizza. Is there anything better then PJ's garlic sauce? Together we feed off each others need to procrastinate and do so as much as possible. Yesterday we went for chinese food and ended up going to H & M were I bought a really cute outfit for Fiona. Then we went to Maggie Moo's for shakes, then Barnes & Noble to look at magazines. Finally we came back to school and took naps.

This morning Liz, Julie and I went to Ikea for breakfast and a little shopping. I got a cute beach bag, a set of wine glasses, a squeegee, a canister, spice jars, a citrus zester, popsicle set, a collander, and stacking gift boxes. Plus we had the fab-o $.99 breakfast and I bought a bag of D'aim candy; sooooooo yummy. A lot like a heath bar, but bitesized.


*side note--why are men so hard to understand?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home