scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

24 April 2005

I forgot

I forgot to mention how much better sitting in front of my computer for hours on end is when I get to listen to good music. My favorite radio station from Portland is now streaming and they improved their format. So many thanks to 94.7 KNRK. Gustav rocks! But I miss Jayne, I wonder what she and Higgins are up to these days?

Well, one paper down! Too bad I still have 1 paper, 1 project, and 2 take-home finals left to do.

Good note, I might actually be able to get out of here in 2 years. Can you believe it? 2 masters degrees in 2 years? It seems almost impossible. It probably won't work out because nothing good like that ever happens to me. But it is a nice thought. Plus I will never have a class with GGW again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just have to turn in my paper on Wednesday and he will email the final to us and we email it back to him when we are done. That makes me so very happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home