scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

16 July 2005

hbp

I have just returned from a Harry Potter Party. Julie and I went out to Barnes and Noble in Alexandria, right by the IHOP. We got there at 10 and picked up green bracelets that say July 16, 2005 on them as well as some plastic HP glasses frames. Julie picked up her wristband and we went to the afore-mentioned IHOP. We returned to the BN just a few minutes before the wristbanded folks were called to their lines. I sat in the cafe and worked on the tank top that I am knitting for myself. You might be wondering, why was I not among the wristbanded in line? Well, I must admit that I'm a bit of a HP snob and I only buy the British version. The punctuation is a little different and I prefer the artwork in the British version. So mine should be in the mail right now on its way to me, and I should have it next week. Julie is a kind soul and offered to let me read her copy after she finishes.

Thanks Julie and good luck on day 2 of comps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home