scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

03 August 2005

bye-bye Marvin!


This is my dear Marvin and I want to give him a good farewell. He has been good and reliable and such a friend. I had a call tonight that ended the horror that has been selling him. The trade will be on Friday and it will be a bittersweet parting. I know he is going to a good place and will be loved as he should be.

On the other hand I'm very excited to get the new car and the events that surround getting it. My wonderful parents are braving the country and driving here. I bought them plane tickets to return to Oregon. I am going to meet them in Pennsylvania and do a little sightseeing with them. The best part is that my dad will finally get to see where I'm going to school. The rest of my family has been here. But dad hates travelling, especially by plane, he likes to be in charge.

So this is my farewell to the car that brought me here from Oregon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home