scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

15 September 2005

the joy of sharing

Did I mention that while in Oregon that taught not 1, not 2, but 3 people how to knit! When we were at Eagle Crest Mom pulled out the tape she made for me of Knitty Gritty episodes. While we were watching it Nat and Tif were interested so I pulled some BBQ skewers out of the kitchen and using those and some loose yarn I had the girls were knitting in no time.

But the best part is that I taught the wonderful Wog. I’ve tried to show her before but it just didn’t take. This time she must have been more open to the experience. When I talked to her the other day and she had just checked out knitting books from the library and can’t wait for me to show her how to purl at Christmas. I’m so excited that I can share this with people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home