scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

26 September 2005

Read or Die

After I got out of 20th century music at 4 pm I had an email from the RA to apologize but out water was turned off at 7pm and won’t return until 7am. Yeah only a couple hours notice, how nice. I did have time to fill my water bottle and pitcher but the problem is bathroom facilities. They put Port-a-Potties in the Caldwell parking lot. Leahy is the normal place to go but they don’t have water either. So Liz and I are planning a trip to the Pryz for a potty trip before it closes at midnight.

But I did have a good experience tonight. I watched a wonderful anime that Wog recommended a while ago. It is Read or Die. Yeah this girl loves books more than you can believe. She works for the Rare Books Special Ops team for the British Library. She also has magical abilities with paper. Agent Paper finds a book about Beethoven at a bookshop and it leads to an action filled adventure with books. The DVD had a bibliography of the books mentioned and includes the LC call number, yeah it is so cool. I highly recommend for any fans of boos, anime or both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home