scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

09 October 2005

I did it

Not only did I cast on my first ever sock today, I also made a needle case using the pattern from SNB.

I've been keeping all of my needles in a shoe box under my bed, as I was tearing up my room tring to find the needles for the socks I broke the shoe box and needed something new. I've been meaning to make the case for a while but the opportunity never presented itself.

Today while I should have been working on my big presentation for Tuesday I brought my sewing machine out of the storage room. I know, how many people who live in dorms have sewing machines? Not many I guess, but I like to be different.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM , Blogger Julie M. said...

    The needle bag looks fabulous. Can you knit me another room for the apartment so I have someplace to put all of my crap???

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home