scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

30 October 2005

is that a sock I see?

I believe it is! Yes, I have one completed sock. Here is another view. I used Sock Bug's River Rapids Socks pattern and Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport in Pond Blue, on size 2 DPN's instead of the 2 circulars indicated in the pattern. I started the second this morning.

I also finished the poncho that I decided to keep for myself and I'll figure something else for my aunt. I appologize for the messy room, I just survived a very long 4 day Musicology conference.

I also found that my short-lived dream of graduated in May was not possible. I will finish over the summer and I guess that is ok. I have a very exciting class possibility for spring but I don't want to share until I know for sure, so stay tuned for more info.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home