scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

15 December 2005

flower power



I think it's a good sign when you get a bunch of gorgeous flowers on the first date. I know that I like it. We also had a really nice trip to the Botanic Gardens and Union Station. This feels different from anything before and that is a good thing.

The bad weather predicted today was not enough to close the school and my final will proceed as planned. I'm not really worried about it, it's open notes, open books, open WebCT. I just don't want to walk across campus in the cold. I'm much more worried about my final tomorrow. I guess I should study for that today along with trying to get my room clean before I go home. I'm really hoping to get this clean, so when I get back I can just relax and enjoy a couple of days before classes start again.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:12 PM , Blogger Julie M. said...

    Shayna! Why do I know nothing about this date of yours?? Details!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home