scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

20 December 2005

some details for you

Details:

Those flowers are from Paul. We started talking on the phone about 2 weeks ago and had fantastic hour’s long conversations. We made arrangements to meet and had dinner and talked much of the night. The next day was our trip to the botanic gardens and union station. That was Tuesday and Wednesday. On Thursday evening he returned and we watched volume 1 of Horatio Hornblower. (I really recommend this series!) We spent Friday, parts of Saturday and Sunday together, on Saturday he accompanied me to Tim and Lindsay’s Christmas party. This morning, Monday, he was ever so kind to drive me and my loads of junk to the Airport.

Paul is really special and I’m so happy that we met. There is an amazing connection between us. It’s really hard to have to leave the area for two and a half weeks when I have a great guy here waiting for me. He volunteered to visit me in Oregon but I don’t think my family is ready to meet him. I think by Easter break they could handle it.

I will be adding more details about all of this as I have time. Maybe one of these I will even get a picture of him or us together and share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home