scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

12 January 2006

knit picks

I have not yet shared the knitting goodies received and experienced while I was in Oregon. We went to Boersma’s Knitting Basket, The Yarn Garden, and Woodland Woolworks. I picked up a nice cardigan pattern at Boersma’s that I’m now in search of the perfect yarn for. At the Yarn Garden I found Brown Sheep Bulky Spun in black for a scarf I’ve been planning. But the best finds were at WW, they had several back issues of Rebecca for $2.50 each so I grabbed one of each. It was almost too good to be true, I also found Hip to Knit on sale and got that as well.

For Christmas I got the Denise Interchangeable set, it is SO wonderful. I also got some sock yarn and some alpaca from my mom. I didn’t get much knitting done there, just a scarf for Paul and one for Tim. The best part was retrieving the Fiona sweater so I can now try to finish it before she grows out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home