scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

09 January 2006

things

I know I haven’t written much lately. There is only dial-up at my parents and that makes things difficult. Christmas break was nice but long. I spent many hours on the phone with Paul and that made things better. Christmas Eve was spent at my Aunt and Uncle’s house Mom, Nat and I were knitting up a storm.


Ang got a little crazy!


Angi and I spent New Year’s eve with my “little sister” Sarah. Sarah, her husband Mike, her friend Jamie, Angi and spent the evening eating yummy things and playing board games. We played the Game of Real Life and Scattergories. Maybe it wasn’t the most exciting night but it was fun.


I then spent a few days with the Wagner's Fiona is getting so big, it's amazing.

When I returned Paul rescued me from the airport and brought more beautiful flowers


We spent a couple of days getting to know his new hedgehog, which currently doesn't have a real name, although Foamy is most likely.


When I got back a mouse had moved into my room and ate some of my cacti. I hate rodents. I start my classes tomorrow. I hope this semester goes well, I'm getting so close to the end.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM , Blogger Julie M. said...

    What a cute hedgehog! I think Foamy would be a good name. He (she?) looks like he/she came out of a can of shaving cream.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home