scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

02 February 2006

Deutsche bringt mich noch in Grab.

Don't get me wrong, I like the German language and I would like to become more proficient in it. But this no credit pass/fail class is going to kill me. Between Tuesday and today I had to translate about 40 sentences, on top of all the other junk I have to get done. I find myself looking up simple words like auch and immer in the dictionary because I'm so frazzled. Music bib is a good class also but much like 553 with Alphonse, I have to spend hours and hours in the library to acquaint myself with a myriad of obscure reference works and answer a few questions.

At least I’m cooking up some stew that looks like it will be amazing. It will be even better tomorrow. If Paul’s nice I might even save him some.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM , Blogger Julie M. said...

    Das tut mir aber leid! Hoffentlich wird es besser bald gehen!

     
  • At 6:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    German is told to be extremely hard to learn, especially due to its complicated grammar - but I'm sure you'll overcome your problems with it soon and will become a fluent speaker! Any problems with it - just drop me a line, I'm a native German speaker and would be glad to help you out! Best wishes from Austria!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home