scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

01 August 2006

new things

I get busy and forgetful and don’t blog sometimes, sorry!



Two weekends ago Paul and I went bike shopping. We ended up at Dicks in Columbia and didn’t really see anything that was in my price range or had what I wanted. Then Paul found it suspended from the ceiling. My bike, a 2006 Diamondback Coil EX, it even was a small frame. It was marked returned—as is orig. $599.99 now $149.99. I couldn’t believe that it was so inexpensive. It has been ridden and it shows but I will most likely add a few scratches of my own so it’s not a big deal. Now we just need another helmet and we will be off riding, but nothing we big for now as I haven’t really done much riding in about 4 years.



This past weekend we drove up to Philadelphia to look at a school that he is considering. On the way up I finally saw another Rabbit on the road, a twin to my own. That was pretty exciting.



As for knitting news there is something exciting happening at work. I mentioned that the top I was wearing the other day was something I made, the shapely tank of last summer. Well she told someone else and they told someone else then I was asked to start a knitting/crochet group at work. On Friday we had a student appreciation day and advertised all of the different clubs available. So I brought a few of my FOs and tried to get people to sign up for the Fiber Arts Club. So far I have about 6 staff members and 3 students signed up to meet every other Friday for an hour or so. This should be a good way to get to know some of my co-workers a little better and get to know some students.

I’m excited about this group!



 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home