scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

14 March 2008

funerals

One of my co-workers, Tony, passed away this past Tuesday. He had been fighting cancer for sometime and the cancer won. So, now I have to go to a funeral tomorrow. It will take all day.

I understand that it is important to show his family that he is missed at work and the boss expects us all to be there, but this is my weekend. And this was start week and it was very stressful. I really want a nice weekend at home. But I have to go, I have an hour drive to meet D, then F and C will pick us up and we will go together. The pre-funeral gathering is from 10-11, the funeral is at 11 with luncheon to follow, and at 2 we will proceed to the graveside service. He was in the military so that part will go on and on. I feel bad for complaining but I have an apartment to pack and little help from Paul. UGG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home