scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

12 May 2007

another update

I know I've been really bad about updating things here. SO here's whats going on in my world.

I moved 2 weeks ago, from Baltimore County to York New Salem, PA. I love my new apartment!!! It is big and new and has a dishwasher and washer and dryer!!! There is lots of room for the naughty puppy to run around too.

I'm waiting to have my next operation until the middle/end of June. I already have a plane ticket to go to Oregon June 6-10 to see my baby sis graduate from high school, she is salutitorian and I could not be more proud of her. She is going to go to the University of Portland in the fall and study to be a math teacher.

Hannah is getting big and is loads of trouble. She gave us a scare this Tuesday, when the pet sitter got there she found an open bottle of Tylenol, which is very poisonous to dogs.She may have had about 7 of the pills, so Gail took her to the vet, she had to vomit and stay over night for observation. Fortunately she is now doing fine and is back to her mischief.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:43 AM , Blogger Wendy Wagner; said...

    I can not believe that naughty little dog!

    I am so excited that you'll be in Oregon soon!

     
  • At 11:28 AM , Blogger Lolly said...

    Wow, in Pennsylvania now? How nice! not as much traffic! :) I hope you like it there. Hannah is so adorable :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home