scatterbrained

Where is this ride taking me and do I really want to go there?

08 August 2006

I can't believe that I forgot!

My two-year blogiversary just passed and I forgot.  This is terrible.  We a year in retrospect.  I not only 
survived another year of grad school I actually graduated and am now a "real" librarian.  I even got 
business cards yesterday.   Met the man I will marry, found a home with him and I'm a week and a 
half from getting married.  I survived the meeting of the families, job hunting, buying my first new 
car, and giving up my Oregon residency.  

I hope that the year ahead will hold a lot of happiness, travel, and peace, not only for me, but my 
family, friends and the world as a whole. 

2 Comments:

  • At 6:19 PM , Blogger Wendy Wagner; said...

    A week and a half from getting married? Doesn't get more exciting, does it?

    Details forthcoming, I hope.

     
  • At 8:05 AM , Blogger Julie M. said...

    Yes, what are the wedding plans????

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home